Apple Pay is a contactless mobile payment service developed by Apple Inc for Apple devices. The application was designed with the purpose to move consumers away from physical wallet payment into digital payment with debit and credit cards on your iPhone or Apple Watch. As well as the Apple Pay allows you to pay using your device, instead of a debit or credit card.
In this guide, we have explained thoroughly about Apple Pay, its working, the detailed setup procedures, and the information related to which bank support it and where you can use it.
Which banks and cards support Apple Pay?
Apple Pay supports the majority of debit and credit cards, including Visa, American Express and Visa cards. As well as, Apple’s Card is supported, unsurprisingly.
Does Apple Pay work with US federal-payment cards too?
Yes, Apple Pay work with US federal-payment cards which includes both social security and veterans benefits paid though the debit cards. In addition, the Apple Pay also includes Direct Express payment network and government cards issued through GSA SmartPay. Moreover, Federal government also supports Apple Pay, which means Apple Pay can be used for buying tickets and gift shop items at national parks, etc.
Where can you use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is fascinating payment service used anywhere around the world that accepts contactless payments. There are many applications available to use Apple Pay, as well as you can use Safari Web browser.
Is there a limit for Apple Pay?
No, there is no limit for Apple Pay. Unlike contactless card payments, you can use Apple Pay unlimited times to pay the bills.
Which Apps Support Apple Pay?
Numerous application support Apple Pay for different purposes such as travel apps, shopping apps, entertainment apps and service apps. For instance, Adidas, Bloom & WIld, Starbucks, Deliveroo, Apple Store, ASOS, Zara, Uber, British Airways, Booking.com, Emirates, StubHub, Made.com are best examples of application that supports Apple Pay.
How to set Apple Pay up on an iPhone or iPad
Apple Pay applications can be used on iPhone or iPad through Apple Wallet App. Credit and Debit card details is stored in the Apple Wallet, the data will be pulled after you authenticate Apple Pay to pay for goods.
Follow are the steps you need to follow to set up Apple Pay on iPhone or iPad:
- Open Apple Wallet application on your iPhone device.
- Go to Settings. Browse Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. Tap Add Credit card or Debit Card or the “+” icon located in the top right corner of the screen and hit “Continue” button. Moreover, the device’s camera can be used to capture all the information on your credit card or debit card and store card. Fill in any additional information needed for setting up Apple Wallet. In the final step, Your Bank will verify your information. Your Phone number or the text message received with unique code should be provided for additional verification. The process is entirely dependant on the the bank.
- Tap Next, after your card is verified. Start using Apple Pay to pay bills.
How to set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch
Follow are the steps you need to follow to set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch:
- Open the Watch App on your iphone device for setting up Apple Pay on the Apple Watch.
- Make sure you’re in the My Watch tab (bottom-left) section of the screen > Scroll down to Wallet & Apple Pay > Tap Add Card.
- Your Bank will verify your information provided like on the iPhone device. Additional verification is required to provide again. You will receive a notification on your Apple Watch that your card is ready for Apple Pay.
Ƭhіѕ iѕ tһe most fun I’ve һad with a bingo game in ѕome tіme.
I blog often and I truly appreciate your content. The article has really peaked my interest.
I will take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once a week.
I subscribed to your Feed as well.